Friday, January 20, 2006

3rd Grading Exam


This week is the 3rd Grading period of Bembem and today is her Math and Science exam, and according to her she thinks she only had few errors. But after the exam, her teacher advised us that my daughter will join some students to participate in a quiz, particularly in General Knowledge quiz this coming Monday. And I have only 2 days to have a review with my daughter and considering that tomorrow I will also have my last day of our MS Access Training wherein we have a case study on the spot exam.

This will only on Saturday morning, but I’m still worried if we still have enough time to have a review. Oh my, this is so toxic!!!!!!

Anyway I’m glad that Bembem had this opportunity at least she’s not that behind in terms of academic activity. I hope that she still have interest in this when she’s in elementary, I preferred her to be active in this kind of activity. Meanwhile I have to check some educational site or materials that I can use for our review.



No comments: